Posted on February 22, 20132013 Northern District Judicial Conference April 12-14, Silverado Resort & Spa, Napa, California. Darryl Inaba is a featured panelist. Click title for more conference information.
Posted on February 20, 2013California Association of Alcohol and Drug Educators 27th annual Conference 2013, Reno, Nevada, April 18-21. Pre-Conference on Ethics. 18-21 CEU available.
Posted on February 20, 20132013 Oregon DUII Multi-Disciplinary Impaired Driving Training Conference will be 4/26/2013 through 4/27/2013 at Riverhouse Hotel and Convention Center, Bend, Oregon
Posted on April 27, 2010
Integrated Conference by the State of Oregon Addictions and Mental Health Division
May 25-27, 2010
Red Lion Hotel, 3301 Market Street NE, Salem, OR 97301
WORKSHOP TOPICS: Integrated behavioral healthcare, adult mental health, children's mental health, criminal justice, cultural specific, integration, prevention, peer-delivered services, Psychiatric Security Review Board (PSRB), systems change, recovery-oriented services, rule implementation, substance abuse, trauma, wellness and more.
- Katharine Cahn, Ph.D., MSW and Christine Stolebarger - Sustaining the Momentum for Change ... Hope, Resilience and Recovery Is for Leaders too!
- David Granirer, counselor and stand-up comic - Stand up for Mental Health: Using Humor to Fight the Stigma
- Darryl S. Inaba, PharmD., CADC III - The Evolving Science of Relapse and Recovery
- Charles Martinez, Jr., Ph.D - Supporting Strong Latin Children and Families in Oregon: Links Between Acculturation and Behavioral Health
- Gabor Maté, M.D. - The Hungry Ghost: A Biopsychosocial Perspective on Addiction, from Heroin to Workaholism
Continuing Education Units available. There is no cost for this conference.
Registration is now open.
Posted on April 20, 2010
Wed. April 28- Thur. April 29 8:30 - 3:00 PM Hale Koa Hotel, 2055 Kalia Rd, Waikiki Ballroom
Featured presenters: Dr Darryl Inaba, Dr Christine Cloak, Dr Dan Alicata
10 CEU credits available (pending) Registration deadline Thur. April 22
Sponsored by Coalition for a Drug-Free Hawaii, DOH/ Alcohol & Drug Abuse Div & Aloha United Way
See Brochure for more info.
Posted on April 16, 2010
The newest drug addiction treatment approaches will be on display at the National Institute on Drug Abuse's eighth Blending Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico on April 22-23.
The event is titled: Blending Addiction Science and Practice: Evidence-Based Treatment and Prevention in Diverse Populations and Settings. The theme brings together cutting edge drug abuse researchers and treatment providers committed to using the best science based treatments to serve a growing medical need.
- Buprenorphine treatment for young adults:
- Developing new drug addiction treatments:
- Vaccines for treating nicotine and cocaine addiction:
- A special track addressing American Indian/Native populations:
- Veterans with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD):
At the Albuquerque Convention Center, located at 401 2nd Street Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87102, and the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, located at 330 Tijeras Northwest, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87102. Registration is closed.